Monday, April 25, 2011

All Hail The Lemon Curd Tart

This is my second time making a homemade lemon curd tart. The first occasion was to celebrate Shay's return from a business trip and the most recent was to celebrate Easter and the hoped for return of warmth, sun and life. Although it was rainy and dull outside this Easter Sunday, we had our own little orb of light in the form of a most luscious lemon tart. If anyone is interested I used Anne Burrell's recipe from the Food Network--you can find it online. She calls it Meyer Lemon Curd Tart. I have made it with Meyer lemons and also regular lemons. I actually prefer regular lemons (more tart) rather than the sweet taste of Meyer lemons. I served it with fresh whipped cream and blueberries. We had a lovely dinner together with Shay's Mom and Dad at our home in Corning after church.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. Its beautiful. I made the Apricot/Soy Pork Tenderloin for Easter, that you posted before. I love that recipe. I'll have to try this one out as well.

    ReplyDelete